In case of an emergency DIAL 911, from a campus phone dial 9-911.
Welcome to the Safety and Security page.
If you have an incident, please contact the building monitor or security officer on your campus.
|Campus/Location||Cell Phone Number|
|Greenbrier Valley Campus|
Locations: Main, Lee Street Complex, GVC Welding Lab, One Room University
|Mercer County Campus||304-320-9972|
|Nicholas County Campus|
Locations: Main, Nursing, Workforce
|Raleigh County Campus|
Locations: Advanced Technology Center, Main, Allied Health
For up to date weather information and weather alerts:
(These links will send you outside of the New River Community and Technical College website and New River is not responsible for the content of these pages)
Advanced Technology Center Weather (Ghent, WV)
Raleigh County Campus Weather (Beaver, WV)
Greenbrier Valley Campus Weather (Lewisburg, WV)
Mercer County Campus Weather(Princeton, WV)
Nicholas County Campus Weather (Summersville, WV)
In the event of inclement weather causing class cancellations or campus closure, local media will be contacted with the information and it will be posted on the College website, New River Facebook page, and distributed via the emergency alert system to email, myNewRiver, and SMS (if registered). For additional information, please refer to the New River Inclement Weather Procedure.
- New River CTC’s Crime Statistic Information 2019
- National Preparedness Presentation Fall 2019
- New River CTC’s Crime Statistic Information 2018
- New River CTC’s Crime Statistic Information 2017
- New River CTC’s Crime Statistics Information 2016 with Location Maps
- Crime Statistics for New River (Clery Act)
- Crisis Response Manual 2016
- Crisis Response Flipchart
- Key Access Card Request form – Fillable