If you have attended New River CTC in the past but have been absent for one semester or longer (not including the summer term) and have not attempted any other college work since leaving New River CTC, we consider you a returning, readmitted student. You will need to complete a new enrollment form. When new student registration opens, you will need to make an appointment to see the Student Program Advisor in the Office of Admissions for registration or if applying to a select admission program, we will refer you to the appropriate advisor after general admission is complete and you are fully admitted.

You must submit the following material to be readmitted to a Certificate of Applied Science, Associate of Science Degree or Associate of Applied Science Degree program:

In order to make an appointment to register for courses, a returning student must have completed and passed Online Orientation  within the last year and be fully admitted (all admission documents requested on file).