International Student

New River CTC is not certified to enroll international students at this time. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident (green card) in order to enroll at New River CTC.

NOTE: For international student information, contact the Student and Visitor Exchange Program (SEVIS) at 703-603-3400 or visit their website: For information on permanent residency, visit