The finance staff of New River Community and Technical College is comprised of professionals who provide services for the business operations of the college. The finance division is responsible for student accounts, accounting services, grant accounting, budget, purchasing, payroll and accounts payable.
The mission of the Finance Department within New River Community and Technical College is to provide timely, accurate, relevant and meaningful financial information and advice to the College community to support management decision-making, and to demonstrate fiscal responsibility, accountability and regulatory compliance to the State of West Virginia, Board of Governors, President and College’s constituents. The Finance Department will promote the efficient use and stewardship of College resources and compliance with laws, regulations and reporting requirements through technical financial and analytical skills, and expertise in accounting and Business knowledge.
As we strive to achieve this mission, Finance Department will:
- Adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards in all our dealings;
- Exercise honesty, diligence, and objectivity in all our activities;
- Safeguard the integrity of confidential or proprietary information entrusted to us;
- Treat everyone with courtesy, respect, and understanding;
- Encourage our employees to grow in knowledge and experience;
- Use technology and knowledge to improve the quality of our work constantly
For Finance Department forms, click here.
If you have concerns or questions, contact us for assistance: