The Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration is designed to provide academic training for students seeking a four-year degree in business. For more information on this program, contact Brian Testerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-818-2003.
This program is available at the Greenbrier Valley Campus, Mercer County Campus, Nicholas County Campus and the Raleigh County Campus.
Total Program Hours: 62
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Utilize technological resources to design, develop, present information, and make business decisions
- Compose communication and produce documents in an appropriate format that reflects an understanding of business concepts
- Identify problems, assess factors, gather relevant information, and correctly solve
- Identify basic issues, norms, and rules of various cultures as they relate to business
- Complete business calculations successfully to solve problems and present the calculations clearly and concisely