Legal Complaints Regarding a Current Student by the CCCE, CI, Facility Staff, Patient, or Other Member of the Public
- Individuals contacting the program with a complaint regarding a licensed program graduate will be provided contact information for the state board(s) in which the graduate is licensed.
- Individuals contacting the program with a complaint regarding the Program in general or any PTA Program Faculty member or staff that falls outside of due process, will be directed to that individuals direct supervisor.
- The PTA program will in no way retaliate for any individual submitting a complaint.
- All complaints will be filed and kept in the PTA program faculty office.
- Avenues to address complaints is located on the PTA program website and is available to the general public.
Members of the public who would like to submit comments and/or feedback about New River Community & Technical College’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program may send written comments to the Department Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.