Change Of Name Or Address

This form is required to change a student’s name, address, or campus in the academic records system. Forms are available in the Office of Admissions, the Office of the Registrar or click here to print the form.

A change in residency requires additional documentation. A change in name requires copy of a marriage license, divorce decree, or other legal evidence in order to be processed.