|Home | Current Open Hours | About Us | Admissions ||
One Room University
City National Bank has provided a beautiful space for the One Room University on the second floor of its Marlinton Branch. The 801 3rd Avenue entrance gives separate access to the facility which allows for an operating schedule outside the bank's normal hours.
Administrative Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday Extended Hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (based on each semester schedule.)
Stop in at the One Room University and we’ll help you get your admissions applications filled out and processed quickly.
- High School Transcripts (must be an official copy from the high school in a sealed envelope).
- College Transcripts—if applicable (must be an official copy from the Registrar’s Office in a sealed envelope). Most colleges allow you to order transcripts online. Go to your institution’s website. Find Registrar and click on the “order transcript”.
- If you have not taken the ACT, you may take the Accuplacer placement test at the One Room University.
- First test is free. Please call for an appointment, 304-799-4950.
- Orientation must be completed before registering.